- What personal data do we collect from individuals who visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be required to provide your name, email address, phone number, or other information to assist with your interaction with our services.
- When do we collect this information?
We gather information from you when you complete a form or input data on our website.
- How do we utilize your information?
We may employ the information we gather from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use specific site features for the following purposes:
- To expedite your transactions.
- How do we safeguard your information?
We do not engage in vulnerability scanning or scan for PCI standards.
We do not employ Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is stored within secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of individuals who have special access rights to these systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We employ a range of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to ensure the security of your personal data.
We, along with third-party vendors like Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- Opting out:
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
In accordance with CalOPPA, we commit to the following:
- Users can explore our site anonymously.
- Third-Party Behavioral Tracking: It’s important to note that we permit third-party behavioral tracking.
- COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act): Regarding the collection of personal data from children under 13 years of age, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) grants guardians control. The Federal Trade Commission, the U.S. consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which outlines the responsibilities of website and online service operators in safeguarding children’s online privacy and safety.
We do not actively market to children under 18.
- Fair Information Practices: The Fair Information Practices Principles are fundamental to U.S. privacy law and have contributed to the development of data protection laws worldwide. Comprehending these principles and implementing them is essential for compliance with various privacy laws that safeguard personal data.
To align with Fair Information Practices, we pledge to take the following actions in the event of a data breach:
- Notify users via email within 7 business days.
- Notify users through in-site notifications within 7 business days.
Additionally, we agree to the individual redress principle, which asserts that individuals possess the right to legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle ensures not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users but also that they have the means to seek resolution through courts or government agencies when data processors fail to comply.
- CAN-SPAM Act: The CAN-SPAM Act regulates commercial email practices, stipulating rules for commercial messages, granting recipients the right to opt out of receiving emails, and imposing strict penalties for violations.
We collect your email address for the following purposes:
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, we adhere to the following:
CRC Transport LLC may send you text messages or emails if you provided consent when applying for a quote online. When applying for a quote, you provided your full name, email address, phone number, and other necessary information for a quote, including pickup location, delivery location, car make and model, and move date. By accepting the terms and conditions during the quote application process, you electronically signed and provided written consent to those terms and conditions. This consent is considered legally binding.
If you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, you can email us at email@example.com, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.